Hilge hygienic process pumps meet the strict hygienic and sterile standards required in the pharmaceutical industry, while maintaining efficiency and reliability, and keeping production costs low. For enquiries and quotes please call +44(0) 1769 575990.
Hilge hygienic process pumps can be customised to suit specific requirements. Tell us what you need to pump and SCL Water and Hilge will provide a fully-documented hygienic solution specific to your industrial requirements.
Hilge hygienic process pumps are dedicated to the pharmaceutical industry and provide a reliable supply of water for injection processes. Relevant certification is supplied for your validation process
The electro-polished finish of the pump interior is free from edges, screw head and seams; this prevents the accumulation of bacteria and ensures there is no contamination and high product standard is achieved time and time again.
Hilge manufacture the full-line of process pumps for the pharmaceutical industries
- Low viscous transfer: The Hilge Euro-HYGIA protects the integrity of your product while maintaining reliability and strict hygienic standards.
- High viscous transfer: For extremely viscous media, the Hilge NOVAlobe can be customised to suit your specific industrial requirements. The pump is robust enough to handle difficult liquids but still be gentle on the product.
- Clean-in-place: The Hilge SIPLA is a self-priming, robust pump with high suction capabilities ensuring efficient and thorough plant cleaning.
- Water for injection: The fully drainable Hilge Contra Vertical will not compromise product purity.
- Solvents and aggressive liquids: With the sealless Hilge CRN MAGDrive, which is hermetically sealed, you can be sure hazardous liquids stay where you want them
We are happy to discuss your requirements with you- for expert advice call or email us.
Tel: +44 (0)1769 575990
Fax: +44 (0)1769 574117
Mobile: +44 (0)7813 047844