Unique Hygienic Design of Hilge Sanitary Pumps
Sanitary pumps used in hygienic applications are subject to higher safety standards than other, non-hygienic applcations and industries.
The design of Hilge Sanitary Pumps have to meet strict international laws, regulations and guidelines such as:
- EU Machine Guidelines
- GMP Rules and Regulations
- FDA Regulations
- EU Food-stuff Hygienic Guidelines
- DIN EN 12462 Biotechnology
- The recommendations of the EHEDG (European Hygienic Engineering Design Group)
- QHD (Qualified Hygienic Design)
Above criteria comprises strict regulations with regard to gap widths and dead-end areas the pumps, and materials used and surface material.
The Euro-HYGIA, F&B-HYGIA, NOVAlobe and the Contra pump ranges fully meet with above criteria.
We are happy to discuss your requirements with you- for expert advice call or email us.
Tel: +44 (0)1769 575990
Fax: +44 (0)1769 574117