SCL Water Ltd is an approved Hilge agent, and a distributor of Hilge hygienic process pumps.
Hilge manufacture a wide range of highly reliable and efficient hygienic process pumps for the food, dairy and beverage industries and pharmaceutical, bio-technology and personal care industries, where high-grade stainless-steel, hygienic pumps are required. For an instant response call us on +44(0) 1769 575990.
Hilge has been involved in the food industry for 150 years, manufacturing high quality food processing pumps. They have gained unbeatable expert knowledge and experience in this quality-driven business.
Hilge supplies the full-line of pump solutions
Hilge hygienic process pump range has a variety of food process pumps suited to specific tasks and stages in the process line. SCL Water and Hilge can out-fit your entire application with general processing pumps
- CIP: All Hilge pumps are Clean-In-Place (CIP) compatible. The Hilge GHP and SIPLA pumps circulate rinsing water and detergent though the system without the processing pumps having to be dismantled.
- Yogurt and other viscous media: The Hilge NOVAlobe is ideal for highly to extremely viscous liquid. The pump can be customised to be robust enough to handle difficult liquids, yet still gentle on your products, maintaining their integrity and characteristics.
- High Flows: For moving high volumes of food-grade liquid and liquid transfer in sugar factories etc., the Hilge MAXA gives you as much flow as you need.
- Milk and other low viscous liquid: the Hilge F&B-HYGIA maintain the highest standard of hygiene while providing reliability and flexibility and keeping production costs low.
- Pressurisation and filtration: the Hilge Contra can handle high pressure applications (up to 25 bar) whilst maintaining high standards to the product.
View our Hilge range of food processing pumps
We are happy to discuss your requirements with you- for expert advice call or email us.
Tel: +44 (0)1769 575990
Fax: +44 (0)1769 574117
Mobile: +44 (0)7813 047844