Hilge hygienic pumps meet the strict hygienic and sterile standards with in the personal care industry, while maintaining efficiency and reliability, and keeping production costs low. For enquiries and quotes please call +44(0) 1769 575990.
The pumps are well suited to handling lotions and creams and other liquids of high viscosity as well as crystalline, corrosive or abrasive media. Hilge hygienic pumps are suitable for the handling of difficult media.
Hilge sanitary pumps can be customised to suit specific requirements. Tell us what you need to pump and SCL Water and Hilge will provide a fully-documented hygienic solution specific to your industrial requirements.
Hilge products are installed in cosmetic production around the world and are perfect for applications in these industries because they are specifically designed to maintain product integrity and consistency, as well as being CIP and SIP compatible. Hilge pumps offer reliability and ensure high product standards.
The electro-polished finish of the pump interior is free from edges, screw head and seams; this prevents the accumulation of bacteria and ensures there is no contamination and high product standard is achieved time and time again.
Hilge manufacture the full-line of sanitary pumps for the cosmetic and personal care industries
- Low viscous transfer: The Hilge Euro-HYGIA protects the integrity of your product while maintaining reliability and keeping to strict hygienic standards.
- High viscous transfer: For extremely viscous media, theHilge NOVAlobe can be customised to suit your specific industrial requirements. The pump is robust enough to handle difficult liquid but still be gentle on the product.
- Clean-in-place: The Hilge SIPLA is a self-priming, robust pump with high suction capabilities ensuring efficient and thorough plant cleaning.
- Water for injection: The fully drainable Hilge Contra Vertical will not compromise product purity.
- Solvents and aggressive liquids: With the sealless Hilge CRN MAGDrive, which is hermetically sealed, you can be sure hazardous liquids stay where you want them.
We are happy to discuss your requirements with you- for expert advice call or email us.
Tel: +44 (0)1769 575990
Fax: +44 (0)1769 574117
Mobile: +44 (0)7792 664930